Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.43k Members

Not sure if it was a period or miscarriage? Please Help!!

Hi i have a question well i am not sure if i am pregnant. well ive been on the IUD for the past 3 years and have had a regular period every month..well this time i had my period on February18 and ended on February 22. a couple days right after my period was over my IUD fell out on its own it was actually on the last day of February the 28th. so i spotted a little after that i would say like a day in a half. is that considered my period for the month of March? because i didnt get a period other than the spotting after the IUD came off...and ive been feeling weird pregnancy like symptoms so i did two home pregnancy test but they came back negative..and so i was getting a lot of lower back pain and abdominal cramping but no period i felt nauseated as well but i would get a negative pregnancy test.... then on April 1st i ended up getting lower back cramps kinda like contractions and  thats when i started my period i think? or i dont know if it was a miscarriage?.. can you please help me or give me an advice please!!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.