Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.47k Members

On the pill, had a abnormal periodn, could I be pregnant?

I have been on the pill for almost a year now. I rarely ever forget to take them. I have a boyfriend of two months now. We are sexually active. And a day before I was expected to get my period, we had unprotected sex. Then the following day when my period was expected I did get it, but I had less cramping and it was much lighter and shorter than normally. The only symptom that stayed normal was my breats were sore before my period came and during my period, and now they are fine since I'm not on my period. Could this mean I am pregnant? Or could it be due to my eating/sleeping/exercising habits?
0 Responses
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.