Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.47k Members

Oral contraceptive

i had sex last july 18, my guy didnt used condom at first and then decided to just do handjob. second and third round we already used condom. then the day after i took the first pill of trust Pill. im still not having my menstruation, and its the second last day of the month. I just tried to have PT twice and its both negative. now im worried. Am I pregnant? or its just that my mentrual cycle moved or changed?
1 Responses
IF your protection works perfectly means it did not break down, then you can not be pregnant. If you are under 72 hours then you can take Morning After Pill to avoid pregnancy 100%. I always prefer mypillshop. You can go with same.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.