Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Oral contraceptive

i had sex last july 18, my guy didnt used condom at first and then decided to just do handjob. second and third round we already used condom. then the day after i took the first pill of trust Pill. im still not having my menstruation, and its the second last day of the month. I just tried to have PT twice and its both negative. now im worried. Am I pregnant? or its just that my mentrual cycle moved or changed?
IF your protection works perfectly means it did not break down, then you can not be pregnant. If you are under 72 hours then you can take Morning After Pill to avoid pregnancy 100%. I always prefer mypillshop. You can go with same.