Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Ovulation

How can i figure out when Im ovulating??
Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. You can note down few signs of ovulation like during ovulation the cervical mucus(discharge) increases and is of watery or raw egg white consistency; there is increase in basal body temperature; breast tenderness. It can be detected by an OPK (Ovulation predictor test kit) which is tested with the help of urine.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.