Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Phentermine and Depo Provera Birth Control Shot.

I have been on Depo Provera since January 25...(basically 1 month and 2 weeks) but I also started taking Phentermine to loose weight...I would really like to know if The Phentermine will interfere with the Depo Shot? If it does,what other birht control method can I use???

Thank you.
Nope. U mean adipex right? It's not an antibiotic, all it does, is reduce the appetite, and speed up the metabolism.
Adipex thats a Phentermine alternative. Thank you for answering my question, I was really worried...I have 2 babies and i'm not ready for a 3rd baby any time soon lol. :]
Yw. Lol. I'm in the same situation.