Plan B (Morning After Pill)

Today, I lost my virginity. One or two hours later, he called me and told me once he picked up the condom again, he realized it had broke. So I went to take the morning after pill immediately. How high are the chances of me getting pregnant? This all happened today, I'm still just a kid and I'm not ready to raise one! I'm too scared to tell my parents but I will go see the doctor as soon as possible. My next period should be coming up this week or next week. Do I wait and see? What do I do?
Its very low because you took it so soon after. It will mess with you period so it might be late. It made mime 1 week late.
Omg thank you, that's the best news i've heard today

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community