Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

Plan B Pill

So I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and took the Plan B contraceptive therefore I started my period about 2-3 weeks earlier than usual. Towards the end of my period I had sex again and another accident happened. Should I be worried about pregnancy since I had my period earlier than usual? and should I take Plan B again to be safe?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would suggest a pregnancy test AND if it is negative I would recommend using Plan B again.  It sounds like you might benefit from a regular contraceptive method such as oral contraceptives or an IUD.
Good luck!
Dr B
A related discussion, side effects or something else was started.