Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Pregnant or the pill?

Ok, I've been on the pill for roughly a year. Roughly a week ago I started having some weird symptoms. Recently I have started feeling very nauseated, vomiting, nipple soreness, breast pain/swelling.
I am very careful about taking my pills the same time everyday. If I forget to take a pill on time (due to work) I take it right away as soon to my normal time as possible.
My boyfriend and I (dating for 2 years) are normally very good about using condoms regardless of my being on birth ccontrol. But this month we had a couple slip ups with the condoms.
Is it possible my symptoms are related to my birth control? Or could I be pregnant? If so what are the possible problems being pregnant and still being on birth control? I need to wait till atleast next week when my period is due though to think about testing.
It can easily be due to your birth control that you are experiencing symptoms. Though if you think you may be pregnant, you can take a home pregnancy test 2 weeks after having sex and get an accurate result. Symptoms are really unreliable, as I get "pregnancy symptoms" almost every month. The symptoms for "pregnancy" are also the same for stress, hormonal fluctuations, medication side effects, illness, and so on.
The thing is, I'm not stressed, at all. So I doubt that's messing with my body. I've been on the pill since august last year (2010) and I've never had something like this. But I just need to wait till next week. I'll keep you updated sweetpea!