Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Question on how continue with taking birth control pills from now on

Hello.
I am taking birth control pills called "Microgynon", and my gynecologist told me it was ok to take two blisters (a blister containing 21 pills, after which one week break before starting the other) without a break. Now I would have one more week until I'm done with the second blister, but I would like to stop now, take a week's break, and then start a new blister on a normal regimen. Would that be ok, or would it be better if I took them till they're done?
I've had breakthough bleedings before, on other birth control pills, but not with these. Will me taking only 5 weeks out of 6 increase the chance of hormonal imbalance?
Ps. The reason why I would like to stop now is because my breasts feel swollen and tender just like before getting my period and I don't want to keep feeling like this for another week.