Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.43k Members

Question

I got on the depo shot right after the birth of my baby. I never even got my first period until he was almost 5 months. i didn't even have postpartum bleeding after birth..just a little spotting...at 5 months and 6 month (which I was under the depo-provera shot) i started bleeding really heavy and i got scared that was ovulating while on the shot. I was never late on my shot and it was my first period since my labor of my child. In the end of my 6th month I didn't get the shot agen..I didn't feel it was working right cuz I know u can have spotting but I bleed heavy for 2 weeks straight 2 months in a row (month 5 and 6) and thats that the longer ur on it, ur period goes away little by little. Thats what the doctors and the websites both said. I got off the shot and agen my period went away. and now I haven't gotten it for 2 months. I understand wen i was on the shot..but im not on birth control no more. and I know it takes time for ur period to get back to normal, but I was bleeding for almost 2 weeks straight. I think im aniemic to top it off but if thats the face, it would cause irregular periods. My pd was coming on time and then disapeared. The spotting I was also getting in the beginning always came at the same time each month. I am usually a very regular person with my menstrual cycle even while on depo i believe. What do you guys think it could be. I don' feel pregnant. Yea Im tired which could be from the aniema, and im crampy..i bleed after incourse which only happens to a pregnant person though. i never bled from intercourse honestly. not even while I was pregnant b4. I thought it was my pd but nothing. It was just spotting but its not from my period cuz its not the right time and I know it was becuase wat happen. Any advice. The only other pregnancy symptom i have is tender breast but that could be from the depo hormones still in my system (if it is) I was due for depo almost 3 months ago actually. NO appietite at all..not hungry. IDK wat do u think.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.