Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Sexually induced period??

Ok, I have paraguard. Not only do I hurt when I have sex, but every time after, it makes me bleed!! Well Saturday, I began to bleed pretty heavily. It was during sex, and I could feel it just dripping everywhere. That part never hurt or anything it just the actual act itself on my cervix, anyway, here it is, late wednesday, Tuesday and I'm still bleeding. It came with a few minor clots, but no cramping, strange. So idk
WTF the deal is. I have called my dr numerous times, they say to come in, but since my insurance don't cover that kind of check up, I end up going to a shtty dr, and said since she could see the strings nothing is wrong. Ughhhh. Help??