Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Stomach pain (little much) white liquid came out side

My wife period date 18/10/2014 before the day we get unprotected sex on date 17/10/2014 and next date she discharged blood as monthly come but only one day she discharged and now a days she feeling some little much stomach pain and some white liquid came out side. we are suspected that is it a sanctums of pregnancy ? can you tell me the what should we do to avoid pregnancy and how can we resolve these day problem.
She should see a doctor.  It does not necessarily sound like she got pregnant the last time you had unprotected sex, the symptoms would not come up that quickly if that is the cause of the pain.  This does not rule out pregnancy from earlier sex, and she might have an infection.  The doctor can tell her what is going on.
thanks dear