Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Strange pain while on Nuvaring

I've been having a consistent pain that started about three weeks ago in my left calf.  It started as what felt like a Charley horse, and has been consistently throbbing. I also have been short of breath and really tired.  The pain goes into the foot as well. My veins have been protruding a bit more in the ankle and up to the thigh.  Upon waking I can't put weight on it until I work it out. Web sources are freaking me out. Should I be concerned?
HI,
Pain in the leg which is throbbing in nature and associated with protruding or thickened veins and shortness of breath can point to the possibility of deep vein thrombosis. Hormonal contraception and obesity increase the risk of DVT. Hence it is best to check out with your Doctor.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
My girlfriend's vagina tastes soapy. Should I be concerned?