Took 3 doses morning after pill, chance of pregnancy?

Condom split but got to pharmacist within 45 mins of it happening and took morning after pill then. The next day, went to two other pharmacies and took two more doses. Likelihood of pregnancy now?
Wow, well, you only need one dose of the morning after pill for it to work.  You didn't need to run out so fast to get it, as pregnancy wouldn't have had a chance to even think about happening for at least 7-24 hours.  It takes sperm a LONG time to get to the Fallopian tubes, assuming there is an egg there to fertilize.

I would be more concerned with what multiple doses of such a drug in such a short period of time would do you to rather than whether you could still have a chance to be pregnant.

Maybe you should think about having a back up plan if getting pregnant freaks you out so much.
Call the doctor and see what damage three doses of the morning-after pill might do.  I'm concerned about excessive bleeding or something else.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community