Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Took Emergency pills twice, missed a period and now brown discharge. Pregnant?

I just really want others opinion on this since I've been stressing about this a lot. I had my last period Dec.23-26. I normally have a 31-32 day cycle.. So I was expecting it this Jan. 23.. But it didnt come.. Maybe due to stress at work..

Two days after my expected period, Jan. 25, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex but he never came in me. I was worried about the precum may contain sperm so I took the emergency pill 13 hours later which was Jan. 26.. The only side effect to that was mild cramps..

then came Feb 3, where we had again unprotected sex. (i know, we should've learned our lesson by then).. But again, no *** inside. Just worried about the precum and took emergency pill immediately after 2 hours.

I took a pregnancy test last Feb 4 to check on my Jan. 25 incident, came out negative. But that didn't stop the stress..

Now it's Feb 9, and I have brown discharge.. This is the first day of this discharge.

I missed ny January period.. And some people advised me that I wasn't fertile because I didn't have my period yet and my cycle was quite longer than normal.

So is it still possible to become pregnant after all this? And when can I take my next pregnancy test?

Please help!