Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.47k Members

Took Morning After Pill before an Hour?

Okay so we had unprotected sex but he accidentally ejaculated a small amount. Panicked, he rushed me to CVS and bought a generic form of Plan B called AfterMath (or after-something, I forgot the name.) and I took it within 30 minutes to 50 after sex. I used to take birth control about 5-6 months ago, however, my period is still regulated. It's on a 28-29 day cycle, and I'm due for my period in about a week, maybe less. I haven't felt sick from the pill. As a matter of fact I actually feel fine. I'm being very calm about the situation because every time I panic I delay my period. I took this pill last night, and it's currently morning where I live. Is there anything else I can do for the next week or so to lower my chances? Is there another pill I can take? Certain foods to eat? Anything to watch out for? (These are all sample questions). Thank you!

Side note: My boyfriend agreed to no more sex (or foreplay) until after my period comes, AND after he gets the money to buy condoms.
0 Responses
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.