Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Uknown Depo Provera side-effect? Or something worse?

I am a 21 year old female currently using Depo Provera as a means of birth-control. I am now in my second year of using it, and have noticed some side-effects that haven't gone away within the first year. Though I no longer have periods, at the end of the month I am much more easily aroused. Unfortunately, if I ever act on these heightened moments, whether through masturbation or a sexual partner, I excrete a bloody discharge shortly afterwards. Aside from the inconvenience and embarrassment this is causing me, I wonder if it is also a sign of a more serious health problem. I talked to my doctor about it, and he said it wasn't a side-effect he was aware of with the drug. He took a urine sample, but to my knowledge it was normal. Any helpful insights?
I was on Depo for a couple years and experienced bloody discharge at these moments too, doctor told me the same thing. I stopped using it because my doctor told me it also majorly depletes calcium in the bones....
Thankfully I'm a milk fiend and have a tendency to consume at LEAST a litre of milk a day, so I'm not too worried about calcium depletion - I'm sure there are also calcium supplements if need be. But thank you for your response - it's good to know I'm not alone! Would you happen to know if this is a symptom of osteoporosis or simply a side-effect of Depo?