Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Vitamin B-12 and depo provera shot- question

Hello. I have been feeling numbness and tingling on the left side of my face, left hand, and feet. It travels to other places too. I have researched so many things but I just came across a site that said the depo provera shot could cause vitamin b-12 deficiency. And vitamin b-12 deficiency would cause all of my symptoms. And also these symptoms started after I got the shot. Anyone have any information on this? I have only had one shot and other than this I have been fine.
That's not normal. You need to contact the doctor who gave you the shot and report this. They are supposed to report these types of side effects to the FDA.
Hi, I have the same, but in my right side. How are you? What did your doctor say?