Vomited after taking my birth control pill

I vomited 3hrs 15minutes after taking the 4th pill in my packet, i had unprotected sex the night before, my pamphlet says ‘if you vomit within 3 hours of taking the pill your body may not get its usual dose of hormone’. So does that mean my pill was fully absorbed? Really worried because i never miss a pill and always take them on tim. i didnt take an extra pill the next day because i didnt have a spare pack and i thought it would have absorbed.
What ended up happening?  If you were fully active on the pill (as in had been taking it for a while and regular with taking it) and this happened outside of 3 hours (even slightly), I wouldn't worry.  Did all turn out okay?

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community