Birth Control (Contraception) Community

any depo provera experience and/or ttc?

any mums after using depo provera?

Hi. Iv been on depo for about a year and a half now. Got my final jab on 18th september, next one would be due 11th december but not ging to get it as i want to try for another baby. Has anyone had experience of coming off depo? Iv heard it can be a rough ride. Also when would be best to start trying again? Too soon i heard is bad. Others struggled conceiving a few years on. Thanks girls
Hi I got my last depo injection on December 11th but only started ttc 4 months ago with all the horror stories I expected to be trying for at least a year but on my 4th month ttc I got my bfp and I'm now 5 weeks pregnant so excited.
Congratulations :) seems like itl be forever before im in your shoes. Good luck :)
You never know just don't give up hope once your period starts to get regular again start trying
Thank you x