A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.41k Members
1456473 tn?1365831055

any depo provera experience and/or ttc?

any mums after using depo provera?

Hi. Iv been on depo for about a year and a half now. Got my final jab on 18th september, next one would be due 11th december but not ging to get it as i want to try for another baby. Has anyone had experience of coming off depo? Iv heard it can be a rough ride. Also when would be best to start trying again? Too soon i heard is bad. Others struggled conceiving a few years on. Thanks girls
4 Responses
Hi I got my last depo injection on December 11th but only started ttc 4 months ago with all the horror stories I expected to be trying for at least a year but on my 4th month ttc I got my bfp and I'm now 5 weeks pregnant so excited.
1456473 tn?1365831055
Congratulations :) seems like itl be forever before im in your shoes. Good luck :)
You never know just don't give up hope once your period starts to get regular again start trying
1456473 tn?1365831055
Thank you x
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.