Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.47k Members

anyone?!?!

So I had my baby October 24th 2015 and I started taking the mini pill birth control 2 weeks after that. My period returned December 1st(or so I thought). The birth control was giving me extreme mood swings so I stopped taking it a few weeks ago. Now I haven't had a period since December 1st..although I am exclusively breastfeeding my son. So now I'm wondering if that was really my period or if it was still blood from the birth..do you get your period after you stop taking birth control even if you're EBF?
7 Responses
Most likely that still could of been after birth bleeding
Especially with you breastfeeding because that happened with my son as well
It to do with stopping the birth control pill
7552771 tn?1469929649
Birth control regulates your period. So that could be why. And now that you arent taking it and youre bf you could stop getting it. I didnt get my period for 9 months while bfing. Its not the best birth control but bf is a natural birth control
I see. Thank you everyone!! (:
What is EBF
Exclusively breast feeding
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.