Birth Control (Contraception) Community

birth control

i have been on the pill, just had my period july 2nd. It was a regular period, as always, but then i stopped taking the pill for 3 weeks. I am back on the pill and have been for 2 weeks. I have not yet started my period, and always have one every month. I have had all the signs of starting, cramps and all but no period, and have taken 2 pregnancy tests that were negative. Please help
Don't freak out too much. The pill is full of hormones and messes up your system. It is just taking your body a little while to get back on track.  I decided with an ex bf that we wanted to try and have kids. I stopped taking my pills for a few weeks and when i decided that it wasnt a good time I just started taking them again. It took a couple months for my body to get back on track. I would be careful having intercourse for another month or so. there is a possibility that you can get pregnant. be patient and your body should be back to normal soon.
Thanks....Its just hard as hell to not freak out lol, especially when my periods are regular always. Well and of course i was not being smart and had unprotected sex during the time I wasnt taking the pill. I had cramping for like 3 days and still nothing. I have done this before and always my period still came around the time it should have. Hopefully I am just over reacting. But thank you for your post it is appreciated.