Birth Control (Contraception) Community

bloody discharge

i've been on yaz for about four months now and it seems like for the last two i've had blood discharge all the time, is this normal, how do i get it to go away? help
i had the same problem... except i was bleeding the entire first month on yaz... i then had a bloody discharge for the next three months... my doctor said to stay on yaz for 4 months and if it didnt stop, to switch pills... she said that yaz wasnt working for me because it wasnt a tri-cyclen pill... i was used to ortho tri cyclen low, for 2 years... the switch just didnt work right for my body...