Birth Control (Contraception) Community

can i get pregnant with calendar method?

Im just wandering if will be pregnant. Last june my 1st day of period is june 1. And this july, im delayed for 2 weeks so i got my period july 15. I had sex july 20 and not use any protection and he come inside of me. Is there a posibility that i will get pregnant?
With any unprotected intercourse there are chances of pregnancy. The chances of conception if you have sex in the week following menses are very less but it does carry a small chance of pregnancy. A sperm can live for up to 5 days in the uterus and that is why a woman can get pregnant if they ovulate within 5 days after intercourse. It is advisable to wait for your periods. If you miss your periods take up pregnancy test. That will help in determining whether you are pregnant or not. Do consult a gynecologist. I hope you find this information useful.
Best luck and regards!