Birth Control (Contraception) Community

depo provera shot

Has any other mothers had this shot and what is your opinions on it? Also has any mother gotten. Pregnant while on this shot? I've had it twice two years apart fro. Each other one shot march 2011one shot september 2013 and both eexperiences were completely different and the second time I got it I did not like it at all.
With the deposit shot I ate more and gained a little weight.  It's better to stay active.   Also I had no period the whole 6 months that I was on the shot.  When I stopped my periods went back to normal.