Birth Control (Contraception) Community

depo provera

I been on depo since
2008 and never had a period since I just now been in.a relationship ny bf ejaculated inside me . My question.really is isn't it hard to.become pregnant while taking the depo.
someone please help and i also took the plan  b ill right away in the moring
Can someone please help me dose anyone know that is depo hard to get pergant on been on it since 2008 haven't had a period n lately had unprotected sex never missed a shot possible pegant please help!!
Can someone give me advice please
Depo is a very effective birth control option (important note: does not protect against STDs/HIV). IF you have gotten your shot every 3 months as directed, you have less than 1% chance of becoming pregnant.
Ok. Thank.u.so much n yes u never missed a short n.I even go in.the same time 9 am in.the morning