Birth Control (Contraception) Community

depo

Hi doc  i have been using Depo Provera since 2006 january then i stoped using it in January 15 this year, i have not seen my periods since and i want to try for a second baby, how long will depo be in my system? will i ever conceive without menstruating how many months /years to wait until i conceive?
im having the same problem. i started depo in august of 07, my last period was oct of 07. and my last depo shot was feb. and still no period!
I just came across your post now...

My last injection was Aug 28/08, and I still haven't had a period. I have read up on the process, and apparently it can take anywhere from 6-18 months to return to normal mentral cycles, and sometimes even returning to fertility. Have you had any luck since your last post? Please do keep me up to date on when you return to normal, as I am patiently awaiting mine.