Birth Control (Contraception) Community

effectiveness of my pill

i take sprintec birth control pills i have been for about 4 months or so i have it set for me to take it at 9 every night i have missed some pills here and there but wut i wanna know is if it is still effective if i take it early like a half hour or 5 min ect or 10 min late or so rarely i take it at exactly 9 now i had unprotected sex last night and did not take a pill this morning could i still get pregnant also?
Hello, I use to take sprintec but discontinued because it was making me gain lots of weight in a short period of time due to high hormone the pill contains.....anyways Im sure it will be ok since its only a few minutes of but within the same hour.... and with missing a pill there is always a chance.....totally of ur subject, I was told not to take sprintec because it has the highest amount of hormones that can cause u problems...Just something to think about....