Birth Control (Contraception) Community

had Essure- now no period

I had Essure 3 years ago and have never missed a period. Now I'm a week late and have seen online how this isn't a failproof solution. I've seen countless stories online about getting pregnant after having the essure done. I've regretted it everyday and would love it if I'm one of those women. What do you think?
Hi there,
Essure is almost 99% effective in preventing pregnancy. It is a permanent and reliable method of sterilization .Stress, too much of weight loss/ gain, anxiety all can affect your periods. Hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders and ovulation dysfunction are other causes of delayed periods. Pregnancy is possible though very much unlikely. Visit a gynecologist for clinical examination and tests. You may need urine/blood pregnancy test.Do write to me again.
Best wishes and regards!