Birth Control (Contraception) Community

implant and pregnancy

My track record of contraception aint great. Ive got pregnant on the pill and morning after pill (couple hours after).
I had an implant put in in july 2013. 3 months ago i started getting pregnancy symptoms to the max throwing up, sore boobs, lower back pains, veins showing on my chest, peeing all the time etc. Taken pregnancy test but come up negative. For about   4-5 weeks now i have been getting heartburn, leg cramps, trap nerve, achy legs, gone off some foods i love and eating things i never would usually eat and craving things, trouble sleeping the works. But the main thing is about 3 weeks ago i started feeling what felt like tiny kicks, movement and pressure in tummy and on the bladder. This past week these movements and kicks have got stronger and happening more frequent. I know the implant has side effects but what i am going through dont feel like no side effects it feels really real plus i have gone through full pregnancy so i know what its like to be pregnant. Plus with my first ever pregnancy my test kept coming back negative until i was 13 weeks pregnant.
I would go to the Dr and have a blood test done to be sure but to me sounds like you pregnant