Birth Control (Contraception) Community

is this normal

I was going on the pill but it was makeing me sick is this normal or not?
For some women, yes deffinately. The pill is a hormone your body isn't used to. It can make you feel just a little sick. You might want to consult your doctor about that, deffinately do if you are also having constant headaches etc. They should have given you a packet with information...? If not look at the website of the pill type you are using. All the common side affects will be listed and it should warn you which ones are something to talk to the doctor about. If you keep feeling sick, you can always call the doctor office and just ask if they think you should come in. Make sure you speak to the doctor or a registered nurse, not just the secretary.