Birth Control (Contraception) Community

iud

Hello, I have the IUD for a long time , But my breast hurts so bad and i missed my period last month , ?? could I be pregnant??
why dont you try to take a pregnancy test. that will get you out of doubt
Hey guys!I'v got an iud ain place now for almost a year no problems with it except heavy periods!now last month I got my period earlier than what I expected maybe a week early.before I got it I had very sore boobs an on and off headache which is very unusual for me I get but not like how it was.so the period was the normal days but lil light than wat I get every time..so now am getting all these pregnancy symptoms is it possible?I ddnt even experience this with my son. I don't wanna take a pregnancy test cause getting my hopes for nothing.should I wait for the period again an see what happens?any advise or help??