Birth Control (Contraception) Community
I here very slimly do women get pregnant from having the murena iud, but my question is if you get pregnant while having the murena (iud) in will it or can it show negative on pregnancy test. I have had some symptoms like i feel bloated all the time just recently, I feel light fluttering in my abdomen go to bathroom all the time and alot of pain in my lower back and feet swelling. Only time my feet ever swelled before was when i was pregnant...can someone throw me a bone here is it possible i am pregnant? I have had my iud in for 4 and a half years...
hi, yes it is possib,e as nothing is 100% but it is unlikely. mirena is 99.4% so a good form of bc. now if you feel pregnant and with prob not havin af when on mirena you should take a test and see if you are pregnant it will be positive if you are pregnant. if ya end up been pregnant you need to see your doctor bout getting it removed and checked for an etopic pregnancy.. hope this helps.
thank you for getting with me on this subject was helpful but just out of curiosity i have no clue what af mean could you explain that one to me
af is short for aunty flow which is just another word for your period let me know how you get on