Birth Control (Contraception) Community

nuva ring

My doctor recommended nuva ring to me since I forget to take the pills.  I'm going on two months of having been on it. Is it typical to be bleeding for three weeks straight?? My doctor said that my body is just getting use to it.... It just doesn't look like it's ever going to stop.
A clinical examination is must for appropriate diagnosis and management of your condition .Breast tenderness or enlargement; change in appetite; changes in weight; dizziness; headache; mild hair loss; nausea; nervousness; stomach cramps or bloating; vaginal spotting or breakthrough bleeding, dizziness are few common side effects of Nuvaring. It is possible that your body is adjusting to the changing hormone levels. For more queries and assistance visit your gynecologist. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!