Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

paragard

I've had my IUD for almost a year. I had my period from June first to June fourth. My expected next period is June 29th. I had some light red bleeding for the past two days and it stopped. Is that implantation bleeding ? I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could I be pregnant in the near future with this IUD since its to early to tell in a pg test.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that irregular bleeding is very common with the Paraguard and usually not anything to be too concerned about.  A pregnancy test is always a good idea, and repeating it in a week or so, especially if you don't have a normal period would be wise.
Good luck!
Dr B