Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.37k Members

possible to be pregnant w birth control and condom?

i had protected sex with a condom and i also am on birth control. i take my pill every night around the same time. i had sex on november 10, and got my period the following monday. i knew it was a period bc it was a bit heavy and red blood for the most part. i had my usual cramps. although my periods are usually light, i have some heavy a few times a year. i’ve been on the pill for around 4 years now. i am nervous bc i am due to start my period next week, but now i am spotting a bit. it is a brown discharge. the spotting has happened a few times in the past, but i was a virgin then. this was the first time i have ever had sex. i’m sure the condom didn’t break and he pulled out before he ejaculated. i did bleed a bit after sex, which stopped after a few hours.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.