Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.43k Members

sick sick sick...

I got my period june 8, 2013 and since then I dont know when my next cycle come b/c I have irregular cycles I guess. But monday july 8, 2013 I got sick out of nowhere around 5:30. I had a bad headache, threw up, lost of appetite, I had a high fever but my body was cold. Then july 12, 2013 I had a stuffy nose all night, runny too, headache. Could this be a early sign of pregnancy?  I am trying for my 1st baby but no luck. I had sex all thru june and twice or three times for july. Do anybody have any idea what im going through? Or has anyone experienced this when they was pregnant?
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Without a complete medical evaluation it may be difficult for me to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms. Missing a period, feeling tired, sore breasts, feeling sick and vomiting are few of the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy. The symptoms experienced by you could possibly be due to pregnancy or premenstrual syndrome. If you feel that you could be pregnant take up pregnancy test. Visit a gynecologist for more queries and assistance. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and kind regards!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.