sore breast, very painful

Hi everyone,

I have a very crazy menstrual cycle and have been on the pill for a few years now but it never really helped. So a few months ago my doctor told me to take three packs of pills and have the 7 day break at the end of the third pack. So far so good but my breast have been hurting a lot lately and I dont understand why. Is it because I haven't had my period for so long? Could there be any other reason?  Someone said I might be pregnant,  is that even possible since I'm on the pill? I haven't had any symptoms just my belly button hurt yesterday. Should I take a test? What's goin on with me
you are on the pill?? how can you be pregnant??? and you shnouldnt be having unprotected sex. dont stress yourself , but protect urself
I'm not pregnant. Someone said I might be. But that's not the point I just need to know what's wrong with me that's all

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community