Birth Control (Contraception) Community

spotting between periods

Hi! I've been using control pills for 6 months now and this month I missed the first two pills of my package and had sex. I've been taking them since a week and a half ago every day but I've been spotting since yesterday. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
HI,
Missing two pills does raise the possibility of a pregnancy, unless you have covered them up later. However the spotting can also be due to local cause like cervical erosion, polyps etc. if periods are missed then a home pregnancy test can be taken. Consult your Doctor.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.