swollen breasts after morning after pill?

I took the next choice pill 2 times in one month ( I know you're not really supposed to do that) and ever since then my breasts seem more sensitive and larger. Is this a normal side affect?
i'm sorry alot of people aren't on because its the weekend and the fourth of july weekend about your question breast tenderness is a normal side effect so if you took two it would probably be worse
I love how nobody answers any of my questions
but you know you should keep a eye out for pregnancy also since your cycle will be messed up for a while
thanks for answering! =]

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community