Birth Control (Contraception) Community

trying to fall pregnant

Hi my name is tiffany and my partner and myself are trying for a baby I weny of the pill and it took 6 months to even have a sign of af this will be my 5th month in of having af visit...  -_- for the last 3 months each time im ment to be due its been late month 1 was 1 week late month 2 2 weeks late and yep you guessed it month 3 I was 22 days late is this normal??? My partner has type 1 diabetes and has a 2 yr old daughter so we know that his swimers are good... the dr said his swimers may not be as strong as a normal persons but other then that all good... I really didnt think it was that hard to fall pregnant I mean everyone around me is falling pregnant just not me... we are at the point where its upsetting to see a neg result or have af visit expecially when im late this time around I actually thought I was pregnant I had been vomiting dissy spells I had white discharge (not smelly or itchy) but git my periods yesterday... im wondering if im ovulating and what not its driving me nuts lol maybe if anyone has some ideas or something... agghhhh feeling frustrated
Hello, just relax ur getting all those vomits not because ur pregnant because you want to be pregnant its just your brain. Relax go see ur doctor.