A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.43k Members
404232 tn?1253969556

weird cycles, any chance of pregnancy?

Okay so I had twins at the end of december and because I was nursing went on the single hormone pill. I had a lot of breakthrough bleeding which was quite annoying, after about three months of almost continuous spotting every other day I decided to be switched to the dual hormone as I had stopped nursing them at six weeks of age anyways and they had figured that the single horomone pill just wasn't enough to hold the uterine lining. It was also discoverd that I have very mild endometrosis. So the first few cycles on the dual hormone pill where spotty as I expected, it was the same pill I had been on prior to the birth of my first child and was on it for years and I only every missed my period once. Then I finally had a more normal cycle which lasted barely three days, the cycle after that never came and now during this cycle I had barely half a day of bleeding. What could be going on??? My periods while on the pill before where always 3-4 days and moderate to light bleeding. I am slightly worried about being pregnant as my twins are only eight months old. Has anyone had any experience with this, any advice would be greatly appreciated, and lastly should I just make an appt. and ask my gyn?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.