when should i expect my period?

i have been using depo provera for years. when i came off it to have my first child i think it took 3ish months to get my period and another couple months to conceive. i went straight back on it after the baby was delivered. when i came off it about a year later to start trying for another child it took about 2-3 months to get my first cycle and didnt get a second as baby no.2 really wanted to be here lol.
after my second baby i was medically advised against having any more, so i opted to have my tubes removed (i had a laparoscopic bilateral complete salpingectomy). my last depo injection was on 25 January 2018. when should i roughly expect a period. i'm getting paranoid.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community