Bone Cancer Community
147 Members

bone cancer?

I've ran a fever since Christmas which finally went away a week ago. The headaches are still constant since Christmas. I'm never hungry to eat anymore and have dropped about 60 lbs. in the last 2 years.

A few weeks ago I had pain in my thighs. 2 days later that thigh pain was worse. It was in my legs too and everywhere else. I couldn't get out of bed. The leg and thigh pain has been on and off since then. In my arms off and on too.

Since last Thursday it has been there constantly in my entire right arm. The pain keeps getting worse. All this pain has been right down the middle. The muscles don't hurt. The pain is now in my left shoulder and left arm now.

No x rays, CT, or MRIs have been taken.

My pcp thinks it may be fibromyalgia. I think it may be something else. My thyroid and vitamin D are fine. I've been tested for all autoimmune diseases and don't have any of those. I looked online and don't fit any symptoms for fibro. I'm 26.
Bone Cancer Community
147 Members
155 Questions
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.