Bone Cancer Community
156 Members

my rotator cup/cuff in pain

that sometimes my hands are get weak plus my hand joints hurt me so bad
i am only 28 years old... the tests come back negative but i am disoriented,lost confusion, dazed,
i know i have a brain tumor and bone cancer! i dont know how long i got!!
Please Please Please calm down. You have to stop thinking the worst as this can only make your symptoms worse. If you KNOW you have brain cancer, then you wouldn't be here asking for help. I want to help.  
Your shoulder pain could be a number of conditions that aren't life-threatening and numbness, weakness, or tingling in the arm, hands, fingers...can be a symptom too. This would have nothing to do with brain cancer or bone tumors. Bone tumors WILL show up in a blood test because your bone marrow produces blood cells. Did you have a bone marrow aspiration/biopsy??
Have you ever been tested for fibromalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome? The can both cause pains and some of the symptoms you listed on another post.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.