Borderline Personality Disorder Community

BPD HELP?

My psychiatrist has suggested the possiblities of me having BPD. She said to watch my symptoms leading up to my episodes. I do not have much knowledge of BPD I have MS and chronic pain and have overcome major medical issues and trauma in my life. I have really suffered a lot of confusion, frustration, anger and anxiety or fear over the last year. I am not really sure what symptoms I should be looking for or really anything about BPD. I have had a few episodes when I am uncollable under rage and screaming, swearing and hitting or throwing things, jumping out of the vehicle. I don't really recall what I have done or parts of my actions and I missing full chunks out of my memory. Anything would help. Thanks.
Mellie~
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.