Aa
A
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.45k Members

DPT

I'm getting ready to start DPT pretty soon. I've been on and antidepressants and benzos for a while and though they seem to help a it they don't seem to be helping me to move forward. I recently went to a councelor who refered me to a place that does this type of therapy. I was just wondering if this has helped anyone with borderline personality disorder. The lady that I talked to said that I fit the criteria for this but that the people at the center would be able to give me a more concrete diagnosis. It would definetley explain why I feel totally empty, seem to be very emotional and have no Idea who I am. This may be my last chance to lead a normal life.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.