Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Do I have a multiple personality disorder?!!?!?!!

Ok well I have ocd ( well I have all the symptoms)  and u have lots of fears and I heard something about a multiple personality disorder and saw the symptoms and I had a few! Ok well alot of times I will look into the mirror and.... Well I recognize myself but I don't at the same time or ( this has happened a few times) I will just be on my iPod and look up and just like.... Almost not remember anything....? I'm terrified :( and I took a quiz and it said I had one and that it was 84% that I had one..... What do I do?!?! Oh and also I have depersonalization and derialization so I just thought that was the cause of this.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.