Borderline Personality Disorder Community

I'm insecure and it's driving me mad. How can I change?

I'm insecure and it's affecting me and my relationship. I've become extremely possessive of my fiance and extremely hateful towards women. I don't know what to do..  I have no clue how it got this bad. When he mentions a female he works with, I'm instantly questioning who it is. I don't like other females being close to him or texting him. I asked him to not have contact with ANY exes or women he's had sex with. That bothered him and made him think I don't trust him. I just honestly think there's no reason to HAVE contact with any of them. Anyways, my questions are: How can I change to become not insecure? Is it possible? How do I boost my self-esteem?
Hi, I don't really know what to say that will help you. I was just recently diagnosed and I don't have much self-control right now. I've only been with my boyfriend for two years and I have been extremely controlling and overbearing. Right now I'm thinking about how to ask him to stop talking a girl who's in his classes. And I've convinced myself that they flirt all the time. I don't know what I' doing. I would love to be less insecure as well. Maybe we can help each other.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.