Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Improving concentration

i m 24 yrs old masterbating from last 10 yrs ....due to which i found myself having very less concentration, less body weight & m not able pick weights inn Gym also ...wat should i do to stop masterbatingt & improve my Concentration & memory.
You could try asking the doctor on the mental health expert forum or visit the men's health forum.

Your concentration could be affected because your mind is on other things.  When your mind is occupied with other things you may be somewhat distracted and not be paying as much attention.
I don't think that body weight and strength are related to your 'physical activities'.

Try the men's health forum.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.